Credits and Refunds Policy(fcc) Hosting Services
Credit and Refund Policy
Setup fees, domain name registration and renewal fees, domain name redemption fees, handling fees, the cost of service add-ons, overage fees, fees for any of the Premium Service defined herein, and any Fastcomcorp Hosting Services assessed penalty fees (e.g. chargeback fees or any other fee assessed to Fastcomcorp Hosting Services in connection with collecting payment) are completely NON-REFUNDABLE. In addition, no refund will be issued for any Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account closed if you or any of your Account Contacts, whether intentional or unintentional, breaches any section of our Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Agreement, any supplemental rules and guidelines, any of the terms and conditions of the respective service providers.
Credit issued to the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account (“in-store credit”) by Fastcomcorp Hosting Services is not redeemable for cash and may not be transferred. Any amount of in-store credit that you do not use will remain on the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account for two years or until the Account is closed. The issuance of in-store credit is solely within Fastcomcorp Hosting Services discretion.
Fastcomcorp Hosting Services may, in its sole discretion, issue the refund either (1) in the form of an in-store credit, (2) via PayPal, (3) via direct credit card, or (4) via check. Fastcomcorp Hosting Services also has the right, but not the obligation, to offer an in-store credit for customers seeking refunds, even if there are no limitations on refunds imposed by the payment provider, payment processor or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method. If we issue a refund to your bank account, PayPal account, or debit/credit card, it could take as much as a full billing cycle for the refund to show up in your account.
Discount and coupon codes are applicable only to the Service to which they are validly applied. Discount and coupon codes are valid only towards the initial purchase and shall not affect the renewal or recurring price of any Service, unless a recurring discount is specifically referenced in the coupon or promotion and only to the extent set forth in that coupon or promotion. Discounts offered after you have purchased, or agreed to purchase the Service are not applicable. Upon any downgrade, upgrade or closure of the Service to which the discount or coupon code was applied, the discount offered in connection with said discount or coupon code is considered null and void. Discount and coupon codes have no cash value and may not be transferred or used towards later purchases, downgrades, upgrades or modifications to any Service. Discount or coupon code abuse is not permitted and may result in the suspension or closure of the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account or retroactive adjustment of related charges. Fastcomcorp Hosting Services reserves the right to discontinue any discount code or promotion at any time, without notice.
No credits or refunds will be issued for non-usage of the Service or cancellation of month-to-month Service after the Billing Date.
(1) You agree to pay all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at this Website at the time you order the Services. We expressly reserve the right to change our fees and prices at any time. Further, we reserve the right to adjust the amount of resources given to plans at any time. In the event of any price, fee or allocated resource change, notice shall be posted online at this Website and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal.
(2) You agree to pay, in full, the amount of any recurring fee(s) or non-recurring, one-time setup fee(s) listed in the Service description for each service or product prior to the Service provisioning, equipment acquisition or installation by Fastcomcorp Hosting Services whenever such fee(s) are due. The Service description for each service or product we offer is located on this Website on the webpage for each such service or product.
(3) There is a $15.00 NON-REFUNDABLE handling fee will be assessed on each wire transfer payment. This fee is in addition to any fees that may be assessed by your financial institution.
(4) A $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE handling fee will be assessed to the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account upon Fastcomcorp Hosting Services approval of any account ownership transfer request. This fee is in addition to any outstanding balance on the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account. Such amount must be paid before we will complete processing of the transfer of account ownership.
(5) Overage fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and due immediately.
(6) You agree that Fastcomcorp Hosting Services shall not be liable for costs or expenses you may incur, including, but not limited to, overdraft and insufficient funds fees you may incur from any financial institution or other third party as a result of our attempts to collect payment from your Payment Method. You agree to assume complete responsibility for any third party costs or expenses you may incur as a result of our billing actions.
(7) If you submit an emergency restoration request, and we are successful in recovering some or all of the requested Content from our own backup storage, the then-applicable NON-REFUNDABLE restoration fee will be assessed and collected from your Payment Method. If we are unable to immediately collect this fee from your Payment Method, or if your Payment Method is not credit or debit card, we may withhold any recovered Content until such time as full payment of the restoration fee is received by us.
(8) In our sole discretion, we may consider expediting the review and processing of a Work Order. In such rare cases that if we do, we will assess a NON-REFUNDABLE rush fee in addition to the total cost of the Work Order.
(9) All domain registration renewal fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. The domain registration’s renewal fee is due thirty (30) days prior to the domain registration’s expiration. For example, if the domain registration expires on 12/01/2019, you must pay the domain registration’s renewal fee on 11/01/2019 to avoid losing ownership of the domain.
(10) If Fastcomcorp Hosting Services is the Registration Service Provider of record for a domain name that has expired, it may be possible for us to recover the expired domain name for you, if you act within the Redemption Grace Period. A NON-REFUNDABLE fee of $120.00 must be paid before we will attempt to recover any expired domain name registration.
(11) You are responsible for paying any fees incurred by Fastcomcorp Hosting Services in connection with our efforts to collect payment from you. We will re-assess any related charges to the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account and suspend the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account until full payment of the outstanding balance has been received. We may also attempt to collect payment of the outstanding amount owed (including all associated fees) from any alternate Payment Method on file for the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account.
(12) Regardless of the reason why a credit or debit or PayPal payment is retracted by a financial institution, a $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE chargeback fee will be assessed to the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account for each chargeback we receive. This fee is in addition to any money owed on the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account, and any fees assessed by the financial institution. Upon receipt of any chargeback, we will immediately, re-assess the related charges and suspend the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account and all Service(s) until such time as you have fully complied with the instructions set forth in our notice to you regarding the chargeback. We may refuse to allow credit or debit, PayPal or automated payment from you in the future. Upon our receipt of any third chargeback, we will immediately, without notice, close the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account; we may also attempt to collect payment of the outstanding amount owed (including all associated fees) from any alternate Payment Methods on file for the Fastcomcorp Hosting Services Account.
Data Processing Addendum
Affilient & Referral Program Rules
Account Transfer Request